Privacy, Cookies and Legal
The following are the terms and conditions of use of this website. If you do not accept these conditions, you must not use this website.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, current and complete. We cannot, however, guarantee that this is the case. In particular, some of the material on this site may, from time to time, become out of date.
PSP Limited and its employees can accept no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from use of the information on this website, however that might arise.
This site includes links to others. We cannot vouch for the suitability or accuracy of the content of those sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. You use them at your own risk.
The inclusion of a link to any supplier of information, goods or services is not any form of recommendation. You should take up appropriate references or undertake other investigations to determine the accuracy of information and the quality and suitability of products and services being offered.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use "cookies" to enhance User experience. User's web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them.
If you wish, you can delete the cookies placed on your computer by this website once you have completed your visit. The settings for this vary between browsers. If cookies are disabled, activity on this site may be restricted.
The data will not be sold or passed to any other organisation or individual. We may collect data which includes the IP address of visitors to the site.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
People System and Process collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Site - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails - The email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us email@example.com
- We may use this IP address data to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements and gather demographic information.
- By registering on this site and disclosing your personal information to us you agree to PSP Limited’s collection, storage and use of this information in the manner set out in these conditions of use.
- Enquiries made through this website will imply permission to use the data supplied for marketing and other purposes of communication, unless otherwise requested.
- If in the past you have given us your email address it will be assumed that we have your permission to contact you via email. If you wish your email address to be removed from our database please contact us and let us know.
- It is assumed that any representative of a company that gives us an email address is authorised to do so and, by virtue of the fact that we have been given an email address, infers that we intend to use it to contact the person whose address it is.
- Data collected from any source may be used for marketing. Every email sent as part of an email campaign will have an opt-out option which is monitored and acted upon.
- If you have received our newsletter and do not wish to continue to receive it, you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you register to receive news updates you warrant that the information which you provide when registering is accurate.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
PSP Limited reserves the right to make this site unavailable at any time or to restrict, refuse or revoke the access rights of any individual or organisation at any time without explanation.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and any dispute connected with this site is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.